A bespoke sound generator capable of producing dense dronescapes, haunting evolves, ghostly atmospheric echoes,swelling atmospheres and noise cascades.
The Delusion Lab can also be used for ambient, tranquil sound creation and ethereal backdrops.CONTROLS:
- master power switch
- analogue triangle oscillator on/off switch
- oscillator frequency control
- waveshape modulation control
- 'envelope' indicator led
- white noise on/off switch
- noise frequency control
- sub harmonics control - low end noise ensemble
- sub harmonics 'on' indicator led
- delay rate control
- time warp feedback control
- moving coil analogue meter - provides a visual of 'waveshape' position
- output level control
- 1/4" jack outputpowered by 9v DC input (negative centre polarity): any standard, universal AC/DC multi-adapter will be suitableDark Oak stained and clear lacquered wood casing
PLEASE NOTE: Delusion Lab now comes with a copper front plaque as opposed to the white acrylic plaque shown in the photos - these will be updated shortly.Case Dimensions:(H)8.5 X (W)23.5 X (D)11.5 cmSupplied with control layout sheetYOUTUBE DEMO: youtube.com/watch?v=IeZEonUcpE0
Please allow upto 10 days prior to dispatch, all devices will be handmade to order.
In the unlikely event that the device arrives damaged or develops a fault, please get in touch via email to to arrange a return. The device will be repaired and sent back to you.
All items include worldwide free shipping and you will be given a tracking number once dispatched.